Submit A Claim
I need to submit a claim, what do I do?
First, keep in mind that all expenses incurred to prevent injury and minimize further damage to the insured boat will be approved.
Here are some general things to keep in mind:
- Call 9-1-1 if assistance is required — especially in the scenario of theft, break-in or vandalism.
- Do not admit any liability.
- Do what you can to protect your boat from further damage.
- Take as many pictures of the damage before taking any further action.
- Call a Portside representative at 1-844-491-0963 to submit a claim.
- Record all information in as much detail possible about the incident in the way of notes, photos, etc. You may be required to provide further detail later and the more information you can provide, the better.
- Do not proceed with any paid repairs until the claim process has begun. The claim must be approved and all repairs authorized first.